Antibacterial Baddie Wash
A little treat for the body never hurt any Baddie! Hop into the shower and bid bacteria bye with the Antibacterial Baddie Wash! Talk about a boost for healthier, sassier, and more nourished skin! With its anti-acne features, this can double as your acne-dote too.
1. If you’re using Antibacterial Baddie Wash for the first time, patch test (see instructions below) before putting it onto the entire area.
2. Pump an ample amount onto your hands or washcloth and gently massage onto your skin to create the perfect lather. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Use once a day.
4. If you encounter itching, redness, stinging, or any kind of irritation, stop immediately and consult your derma.
5. Do not use on open wounds.
- Use a small amount on the inside of your elbow or the underside of your jaw. Wait for 10-15 mins, and if no redness, itching, or stinging occurs, you can apply the product onto the entire area.
- Do not use on open wounds as the product may sting.
- If you encounter any kind of irritation, redness, and itchiness, stop immediately and consult your derma.
Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Vera Extract, Triethanolamine, Cobiocare, Shea Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin