Happy Nippy Nipple Serum
If nipples could smile, then this serum would be the reason why. Puff out that chest knowing that the power of pink is with you!
Helps brighten and moisturize nipples.
1. If you’re using Happy Nippy for the first time, patch test (see instructions below) before putting it onto the entire area.
2. Slowly introduce the product by applying on your nipples and areola twice a week for two weeks after wash.
3. If no adverse reaction, use once a day for a week, then progress to once a day.
4. If micropeeling is experienced, let skin rest for a week, then reintroduce product.
5. If you encounter itching, redness, stinging, or any kind of irritation, stop immediately and consult your derma.
- Use a small amount on the inside of your elbow or the underside of your jaw. Wait for 10-15 mins, and if no redness, itching, or stinging occurs, you can apply the product onto the entire area.
- Do not use on open wounds as the product may sting.
- If you encounter any kind of irritation, redness, and itchiness, stop immediately and consult your derma.
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Callus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Snail Extract, Beta Arbutin, Glycolic Acid, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin